Information We CollectWe may obtain personal information about you from various sources. We may collect this information when you provide it on our website, via our social media pages, at one of our events or when joining an email opt-in list on any other webpage.
Our products are available for sale on many e-commerce channels. We do collect personal information related to orders on the following e-commerce channels: InstaNatural.com, Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.es, and Amazon.co.jp.
Unless otherwise indicated at the time that you provide your personal information, any personal information collected on any other e-commerce channels is not provided to us.
Information You ProvideYou may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, when you make a purchase on our site, or via our social media pages.
The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, mobile or other phone number, and mobile service provider)
- Age and date of birth
- Username and password
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address)
- Purchase history
- Product preferences
- Your physical characteristics and skincare concerns
- Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses and comments)
- Information provided to us through social media networks when you visit our social media pages (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network)
How We Use The InformationWe may use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications
- Provide services to you
- Process your payment card and/or gift card transactions
- Create and manage your online account, including access to your online purchase history
- Assist with product selection and replenishment
- Respond to your inquiries
- Tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social network pages or mobile applications
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
Information We Collect by Automated MeansWhen you visit this site, view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), or visit our social media pages, we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. For example, when you visit our website, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geolocation data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
Third Party Web Analytics Services
We may use third party web analytics services on this site, or our social network pages, such as those of Criteo, Quantcast and/or Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the site.
The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website. You may deactivate the ability of these analytics services to analyze your browsing activities on this site.
To learn more about web analytics services, and exercise your choice with respect to their collection of information on this site:
- To opt out of Criteo, please click here.
- To opt out of Quantcast, please click here.
- To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics please consult the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
How We Use the Information Collected by Automated Means
We may use the information collected through automated means on this site for market research, data analytics and system administration purposes, such as to determine whether you’ve visited us before or are new to the site, to tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our Terms of Service. We also may use the information in other ways for which specific notice is provided at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We do not rent lists, or sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described here.
We may share your personal information with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions.
We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
The personal information shared by you helps us to make our services better for you in the following ways:
- Fulfill your orders for products and services.
- Notify you about new products, services, features, updates etc.
- Provide you customer service such as questions, inquiries or any issues.
- Providing personalized experience while using our services.
- Delivering the type of offerings you are interested in.
- Alerting you about upgrades, special offers, events, promotions etc.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
Your Rights and Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us in the manner specified below.
You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below. You also may opt out of receiving marketing emails from InstaNatural by clicking here.
Although you may opt out of InstaNatural marketing emails, operational emails will still be sent to you. Examples of these include, but are not limited to, a redemption confirmation email, a profile update email, or other communications that relate to your account.
Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You may request to review, change or delete your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of Personal Information
InstaNatural may transfer your personal information to recipients in other countries as a part of its business operations. These countries may not provide same legal data protection as the country from where you access InstaNatural website. By using our website or services, you infer consent to transfer and processing of personal information by InstaNatural.
If you are under thirteen years of age, you may browse our site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. This site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the site, we will delete the information from our records.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances, including the security of your data during transmission to us or the security of data on your mobile device.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
How To Contact Us
You also may write to:
12001 Research Pkwy STE 244
Orlando, FL 32826
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by telephone or email.